Police & Military $12.00
Youth (12 to 17) $12.00
Range fees are for the day not by the hour and are per person not per lane.
Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday, 11:00 am –2:00 pm $12.00
Ladies Day: Every Thursday. Ladies range time is half price or FREE with the purchase of a box of ammunition!
Various targets are available including; IDPA, USPSA & LE. Prices range from $.75 to $2.00.
EYE & EAR PROTECTION $1.00 each
RANGE AMMO AVAILABLE
* Pricing is based on availability and manufacturer. We allow anything below 50BMG; Buckshot and slug only for shotguns; No steel core (armor piercing), incendiary, or tracer rounds allowed; Please call ahead on larger calibers as they may require special lane assignment.
$10.00 Handgun rental
$15.00 Long gun and Handgun rentals (Includes Rifles, Shotguns, AR-15’s and AK –47’s)
$30.00 Suppressed LWRC M6A2 AR15 (plus the cost of ammunition)
Here is the full list of Firearms For Rent *subject to change.
Please Think Safety First
1. Valid pictured identification is required to enter the range.
2. All Federal, state, and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
3. No convicted felons or persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are
4. Persons under 21 must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
5. Commands issued by the Range Master or Range Personnel must be
obeyed immediately and without question.
6. When the command “Cease Fire” is given, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY,
remove your finger from the trigger, keep the gun pointed in a safe
direction, wait for further instructions from the Range Master or Range
7. Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
8. No one other then Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless
authorized or instructed to do so by the Range Master.
9. All firearms not on the firing line must be both holstered and unloaded or
with the actions open and the magazine removed.
10. Never pass your firearms to another person until the cylinder or action is
open and you have visually checked that it is unloaded.
11. Load and unload weapons and magazines inside of the booth only.
12.Never bring a loaded weapon out of the range. If your gun malfunctions,
lay it in the booth facing down range and notify the range master or range
13.No holster or quick draw shooting allowed on the range.
14.Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
15.Never point a firearm at anyone, always have your firearms pointed in a
safe direction. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded, check and recheck.
16.Shotgun slugs or buckshot may be fired. No steel shot or birdshot may be fired on the
17.Tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are prohibited.
18.Everyone must wear eye and hearing protection at all time while in the
19.Food, beverages, and smoking are prohibited on the range. (Smoking is
prohibited throughout the building.)
20.The Range Master or Range Personnel reserve the right to inspect any
firearms or ammunition for safety considerations.
21.Only one person may be shooting in a booth at a time unless accompanied
by an instructor.
22.Expecting Mothers are not permitted on the range at anytime.
23.Always wash your hands and face after shooting.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN A
LOSS OF SHOOTING PRIVILAGES AND OR YOUR REMOVAL
FROM THE RANGE.
THE ABOVE REGULATIONS ARE FOR
YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OURS.
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The last shooter is taken one hour before close.
ADDRESS (Click for Directions)
5305 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.,
Norcross, Georgia 30092
Become a Member of the Norcross Gun Club and Range!
We offer several different membership options including Individual, Family, Corporate, and Dual with our sister range; Sandy Springs Gun Club and Range. Click the link below for additional details and pricing.Membership