SHOOTING RANGE AND GENERAL PURCHASE APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN!
– Range appointments will be scheduled via the appointment system on our homepage (www.myshootingrange.com).
– When selecting your appointment time, you can choose specific lanes that may be available or simply select the option to be assigned the first available lane.
– Due to the current scarcity of ammunition with our distributors, ammunition purchases will be limited to one box per range appointment or with the purchase of a firearm. We do not currently have enough supply to sell ammunition by itself.
– All customers (and employees) are required to wear a mask. Temperatures will also be taken upon entry.
– All range appointments are for a maximum of two people per appointment/lane.
– If you will be shooting a rifle, please be sure to choose a lane option that is listed as rifle rated.
Appointment Option for General Purchase
Note as well that there is an appointment option for general purchase needs. Please have an idea of what you are looking to purchase before you arrive as the time will need to be kept to the appointment window available. If you have any questions as to the availability of an item, before you make an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We also still have appointments available for customers to pick up their online orders, transfers, or delayed transactions.
Please be sure to use the appointment scheduling window on this page to select your time AFTER we have contacted you to let you know that your item is ready for pick up.
Thank you to all our friends and we are excited to be continually moving forward to get everyone back at the range.